YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Journal 6


This is the last journal of my blog. In fact we had to send teacher on 1st July but with kindness of teacher, we received deadline expansion. I'd glad to hear that.


This week was the last week before midterm examination so, we had review in class. One of examination was what you think and what do you say. It was to use language in impolitely tone. Then teacher advised us about examination in business sheet.


This week had also activity in class. There were six groups and my group was the last group for presentation.


There were many situations in presentation. I surprised in Muslim group because they chose to present in difference design. I thought all presentations were well done however; the first presentations of us were funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment