YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Reflections

This is a last part for Yamaha Blog that is fully with modern motorcycle. I’ve been in manager role for Yamaha Blog while I’ve been a good student for Eng-380 course. ^_^
My evaluations divided into 3 parts that are; overview, teacher, and myself.

For overview, I’ll brief for atmosphere in class. We were learn in semi circle in order to we could see beautiful appearance of my friends.^^ Most of students are always together in classroom and we are not much absent because atmosphere in classroom is not serious and not boring. We had various activities to access the detail of course such as work group, role play, and game.

For my kindness teacher, we met again in the second course. Slogan of Yamaha is Yes! We are different that accord to my teacher, Yes! She is different= AJ GOB. Teacher quite understands every problems of student. She knew that each person was different. Her expectation is to want her students speak English, just speak, right or wrong is never mind. I want to say one sentence for you, my lovely teacher. “Thank you very much”

For me, Blogger is a big work for all students. Everything has to put in Blog. Blog is a new technology for me but it is similar with Hi5 so, it is not difficult to learn. Something that more difficult for me in the first time is what product t will present to teacher. I think this product have to outstanding. Then, I choose Yamaha Fino which I ‘m so happy with Fino. I have to get deeply information of Fino that make me lean many things about competition in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment