YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Journal 1


Today is the first day for Eng-380 English for International Trade but it not the first course in Aj.KOB. I were glad to be here because I missed my frinds. However, I have a little strain although I have background in business. I known from my friends who learned this course that we have to create BLOG. The first time, I known nothing about blog and I worried about product or brand to present teacher. In class teacher told us that we have to try because everything are not difficult for a long time. I agree with teacher.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with the first mention but your picture look like disabled person. It's just kidding for making you have a laugh. is it or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha + korn

    Thanks 4 your comment. I luv you so much my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love the focus of the blog,

    It's HOT & STRONG,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog are Excellent and i like this blog so much.

    55555+ It's o.k.

    ReplyDelete