YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Journal 4

This week we started with product strategy. I had background in business. So many words that teacher explained I understood immediatly but not alls. The product had many functions which consisted with R&D, service, support, packaging, warranty, marketing(4ps).

According to brand values, each brand had values in itself for example fun , exitement, first class, prestige, modern, etc. Then, teacher tried us to link with our brand.
For me, my brand was Fino in YAMAHA. So brand values were novelty, jaunty, colorful, fun, nifty design.

Besides this week we has group work "Job interviews". My group had 4 people and we chose to interview in sport news reporter. This class was funny. Every group were well done. I laughed untill I had a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment