YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Monday, June 28, 2010

Rationale: Why this brand?


I think that every home have motorcycle. How many do they have?
Which brands do them trustful?
If to mention brand of vehicle in Thailand, there are many brands to be options for respond consumer. When focusing to brand of motorcycle,we can’t reject the answers of HONDA and YAMAHA. The question “why did I choose Yamaha to present in my blog?” In my personal reason, I like to update new generation of each motorcycle brand.
According to motorcycle business is dynamic market that I mean to be the leader in market, company have to research& develop and has new design to attack consumer. It is the challenging work. The obvious example in the present is Yamaha who is the leader in automatic motorcycle and new design.
The generation of MIO was the initial of automatic motorcycle. The popular one for adolescent was Yamaha FINO which a novel design and popular presenter such as Golf Mike, Super Junior from Korea, etc.
Nowadays YAMAHA can be the one of motercycle user.

1 comment: