YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Journal 5


In class teacher announced we had midterm on 8th June, 2010. Now until the last day before midterm I had to completely arrangement. Then we had work in class which teacher took me recalled activities last week in 5 minutes. I could write about 3-4 lines. After that teacher told our feedback presentation, from the outcome of teacher’s feedback my thought of the best presentation in class didn’t wrong because Champ’s group was the excellent presentation group.
For my group, I was glad with my point and made a funny class. Then, teacher told us about interviews issues. The important point for introduce myself were told my name, surname, and why did you apply for this job?
Besides we had schedule of the final project.
On 2nd August 2010 was deadline of blog.
On 3rd August 2010 was presentation day.
On 10th August 2010 was celebration day.
For this week I had homework in blog about Letter of Invitation. At the end of the class we had group work which had to present on next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment