YES! WE ARE DIFFERENT

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Journal 2


This week in class has more activities which can reduce strain of students. I observed that many people have smile because teacher tried to teach the diffecult thing in easy way. What're really in women's bag? This question teacher emphasized for many times and given in our homework. I thought the answer wasn't easy or physical things but I still thought the answer was "money". Then, teacher replied the answer was the needs of human which consist in many items. Example, beauty, prestage, pride, hope, ambitiom, atc. Besides in class has catwalk show which I liked Pha, Champ, Am, Tuk who were make class funy. We have the homework of the week with Victoria's Secret.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Oishi

    I like your picture. it is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my lovely friend,"O"

    I think your blog is so interesting.

    I like FINO but I cann't drive.

    Well!

    ReplyDelete